Carbonite Endpoint 360
Get our Carbonite Endpoint 360 data sheet here.
Get more details from the Carbonite web site.
See the Carbonite General Terms of Service.
Many companies allow for extremely flexible work environments today, with employees in the office, working from home, or working from vendor and client sites. These employees are creating new data every day that can be critical to the organization, and protecting and securing that data is paramount to the IT staff of just about every organization. However, what do you do when part of this data is in the cloud (on Microsoft Office 365) and part of it is located on the desktops, laptops, tablets, and smartphones that could be located anywhere ion the world at any time of the day?
Enter Carbonite Endpoint 360. This cloud-based solution from Carbonite merges the capabilities of two different solutions to meet this very need:
- Carbonite Endpoint: Endpoint protects the data located on end user devices -- workstations, laptops, tablets, and smartphones -- no matter where in the world they may be located. It can not only protect this data from malware, accidental deletion, and more, but it can also secure this data, with built-in location tracking, remote wipe capabilities, and more.
- Carbonite Backup for Office 365: Backup for Office 365 implements a user-state backup of your Office 365 data, including all permissions, at the individual application and element level. This protects your data and allows for either a full snapshot recovery (through Microsoft) or a granular restore of specific elements -- Emails, files, planners, contacts, and more. At the same time, though, it includes full Endpoint protection for all of your devices -- desktops, laptops, tablets, and smart phones, supporting location services, remote wipe, and more.
By merging these two solutions into a single solution, you can get 360 degrees of data protection that not only saves money, but it also saves administrative time by managing data with a single management console, as well.
Carbonite Endpoint 360 leverages a storage repository in the Carbonite Cloud, where Office 365 data can be physically stored in either the US or Europe, and where the Endpoint data can be stored in US, Canada, Europe, or Asia-Pac vaults. Of course, your data is always protected by 256-bit AES encryption, both at-rest and in-flight.
Like other Carbonite solutions, pricing can be a bit complex, and we recommend calling us to discuss your configuration and to get detailed pricing information. We need to know the following in order to build a quote:
- Number of Seats: How many Office 365 users and devices need to be protected?
- Data Size: If you choose Carbonite's Cloud storage, you need to also estimate the size of your data. "Standard" protection allows for an average of 100GB per device, with possible overage charges. For a small premium in price, "Advanced" protection offers unlimited data!
- Committment: You can account for this solution as an standard, operational expense through monthly billing and a 1-year or 3-year term committment. Or you can save money by prepaying for a full year or even three years in one lump sum.
Are you ready to find out more? Contact Goldstar Software directly, and we will review your specific needs and see if this solution is right for you. You can also request a free trial now.
Do you already know what you need and just want pricing for Carbonite Endpoint 360? Due to the complexity of the pricing model, we do not offer this product on our web storefront. However, you can request a price quote right now with our Product Configurator:
Complete the form at the end to get your configuration reviewed and have a formal quote sent to you. Or, just give us a call and we can get you exact pricing and get you started right away!