About Our Web Cookies
A "cookie", in web terms, is a small file placed on your computer that stores information for web servers to make your Internet life more efficient.
information about your device and log information. This is described in more detail below. These cookies and similar technologies collect anonymized
Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages,
graphics, etc.), operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data.
We also allow select 3rd Paries to use these technologies to analyze trends, administer the website, track users’ movements around the website, and
to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole for the purpose of analytics.
if you choose to disable cookies, it may limit your use of certain features or functions on our website or service.
Cookies In Use
We may use one or more of the following cookies:
- Session cookies make it easier to use our website by keeping track of your movement from page to page so you do not get asked for the same
information you have already provided (such as your account/logon details). This way, you can quickly and easily navigate around it without having to
authenticate or reprocess each new page you visit. These cookies are automatically deleted when you close your web browser.
- Persistent, permanent or stored cookies help our website remember your navigation preferences and settings when you visit again in the future,
for example, shopping cart contents. They are also used to remember if you were logged in to a website. They therefore speed up and enhance your
website user experience. These cookies will not usually collect or store any personal information about you unless you provided that information
into the website yourself. They are placed on your computer or mobile device until they expire or you delete them.
- We use the services of third parties to collect and use anonymous information about your visits to and interactions with our website through
the use of technologies such as cookies to allow for our chat system to function properly. We do not allow such third parties to collect any
credit card, user name or password information.
This helps us to know where we are providing the most value, and allows us to spend more time working on similar pages that you may find valuable.
You can safely decline to store these cookies, and it will not affect our web site in the slightest. Contact Google for more information on the details stored within these cookies.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Sharing of Information
We may share information with service providers, and in connection with the protection and enforcement of our legal and contractual rights:
- With Service Providers who provide services on our behalf to help with our business activities. This includes: payment processing, our chat system, and other related tasks.
- With Public Authorities or Law Enforcement when required in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements. We may also disclose your personal information as required by law (such as to comply with a subpoena or other legal process), when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, when we believe there is a violation to our Terms of Service, to protect your safety or the safety of others, to investigate fraud, to respond to a government request, if we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, or if we are involved in a bankruptcy or liquidation proceeding.
- Preventing fraud and abuse of the Services or to address technical issues and if we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding situations that involve abuse of Service.
We understand that many customers may be uneasy about the role cookies and other similar technologies in gathering information about their interests and behavior while visiting our website. To make your shopping experience more comfortable, we offer you the opportunity to turn-off our use of all cookies except those that are strictly necessary for the functioning of our website. Upon arriving at www.juliannarae.com, simply click the “Decline” button located on the right hand side of the banner at the bottom of the website.
To opt out from Google Analytics visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Please note that by refusing, deleting or disabling session or persistent cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our website.
For the purposes of EU data protection legislation (GDPR), Goldstar Software Inc., incorporated in the State of Illinois, USA is the data controller.
Linking to Other Web Sites
read their own cookie policies.